1. The Introduction to these service terms is an inextricable component thereof, and combined with all company policies, form an irrevocable Agreement between the User and Inter Media Ltd. Anybody, including you that make use of the Site is known forthwith as Client and/or “User.”
2. Anybody, (forthwith: “User”) that has access to, visits, and/or uses this Site absolutely and voluntarily communicates their irrevocable agreement to all and any of these Terms and Conditions, forming an irrevocable agreement between Inter Media Ltd and the User, and commits to total compliance forthwith. These Terms and Conditions shall govern all and any activity on, with and/or through this Site.
WHEN YOU USE THIS SITE IN ANY MANNER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR BINDING CONSENT AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE NOT IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ANY ASPECT OF THE POLICIES, YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO USE LIGHT Inter Media Ltd’S SERVICES, AND WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
3. PERMITTED USE:
Every User must be at least 18 years of age with legal permission to participate in the activities of this Site within the laws that apply to him or her. User confirms that he or she has full legal responsibility to enter into contractual agreements. No User has the permission to use this Site in an automated and/or serial and/or commercial way. There shall be no activities such as batch access or download, access through any type of software with the exception of standard official web browsers, bandwidth theft, data mining, offline browsing software and plugins, and data gathering on the Site.
4. YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT AND THE BANK ACCOUNT:
Once we receive your application, we may run checks, including credit and/or other checks as we find suitable any time, which includes without any hindrance, getting references from your bank, credit agencies, and/or employer wherever applicable. Whether your application was successful or not, the credit reference agency will maintain a record of the search. As long as this Agreement is active, we have the authority to run extra credit checks at any time.
a. You confirm and agree that we have the authority to determine your credit score and use it in evaluating your application. This action may determine if we will accept, reject, or modify the operational terms of your Account.
b. You are under obligation to inform us at once, any time any of the information you provided in your Application Form changes.
c. If we accept your Application Form, we will create an Account for you and assign you an account number and a user ID. You are not authorised to share the details of your user ID and account number with anyone. If at any time, you believe that a third party has knowledge of this information, you should alert us at once. You have the duty to render assistance to us concerning the investigation of any improper or unauthorised use of your Account.
d. You acknowledge that we are not under any obligation to verify the identity of any person operating or making reference to your Account.
e. You acknowledge that we shall have the authority (but without any obligation) to pay all your owed monies into one account. We may (but without any obligation) accept to transfer funds to various Bank Accounts. Even though we accept to do so, we shall not bear the liability for any error we make in the sum transferred, as long as the total amount of money transferred following this Agreement is accurate.
f. Monies that are in Clients’ account may be a combination of voluntary or agreed incentives and bonuses. This may also include any other funds that are not direct deposits from the Client, or profits from trading with funds actually deposited in the account (Non-Deposited Monies). Kindly note that Non-Deposited Monies do not have the option for immediate withdrawal unless clearly agreed. In addition, because of technical restrictions, we may apply Non-Deposited Monies to Clients’ account under specific situation (for instance, in the event of an indebted account or the technical closure of open positions). PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NON-DEPOSITED MONIES, which include gains made on, or gotten from account are not the funds of the Client. Once there is a confirmation of the withdrawal of Non-Deposited Monies, Inter Media Ltd shall have the total right to recover all such monies.
5. ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS:
In addition to the above, and without the limitation of the general features of this clause, you:
a. Acknowledge that the Bank Account information you provided is valid and complete and that you will inform us at once if any of them changes, and will readily provide us with any documents as requested by us in relation to the amended Bank Accounts.
b. Acknowledge that (except it was pre-agreed) the Bank Account refers to a bank account created in the country of your primary residence.
c. Confirm and accept that we are not obliged to execute transfer of any sum of money to, or accept any sum of money from other accounts that are not the Bank Account.
d. Apart from instances of fraud (not including third-party frauds), we will not bear the burden of any damage or loss you incur because of your trading activities, with monies credited to or deposited in your Account on our behalf or by mistake.
e. We have the authority at any time to terminate your Account with respect to the terms of this Agreement.
f. Confirm clearly that because of the volatility of the market, Inter Media Ltd has the authority to adjust the level of allowable margin per any trade without any warning.
g. Multiple Accounts: If you own more than a single Account (unless otherwise clearly included in this Agreement), we will treat each Account separately. This means that all the credits on one Account (plus funds deposited as margin), will not offset your debts in another Account unless we execute our rights as contained in this Agreement.
h. Beneficiaries/Joint Accounts: Where an Account is under the ownership of a corporate organisation, company, corporation, partnership or any other group of multiple users, any withdrawal must have the approval of all signatories or beneficiaries of the Account.
6. LINKING TO THIS SITE:
You must not create or maintain any link from an external Site to any page on this Site without the written permission of Inter Media Ltd. You must not display or run this Site or any details or contents shown on this Site within frames, or by any similar method on an external Site if you do not have a written permission from us. All the links permitted on this Site must conform to all necessary internet regulations, rules, laws, and ethics.
7. IP AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:
There are trademarks, copyrights, and other laws protecting all images, object code and source code files, contents, texts, information, designs, sounds, applications, and any other material existing on or downloadable from this Site. You can use any of these materials (forthwith: “data” or “information”) only with the written permission of the owner or as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions. Inter Media Ltd or its individual suppliers and partners are the owners of the information on this Site and you may not take or use this information without permission. You do not have the authority to amend the materials or information that exist on or are downloadable from this Site in any manner. You must not recreate, publicise, perform, share, or by any means use these materials or information for any commercial or public purposes. If you use any of these materials or information without appropriate permission, you will be liable for violating trademark laws, publicity and privacy laws, copyright laws, and other regulations and laws.
8. FORCE MAJEURE:
In as much as we will try to keep to our obligations promptly, we will not bear any liability in any form for any total or partial service failure on our part, which is because of causes out of our logical control. These causes include but are not limited to suspension, market defaults, closure or failure, forceful change of regulatory or governmental law or requirement, computer or systems failure, and communications. We shall not bear the liability for any loss you may suffer because of the aforementioned.
a. Without any damage to this clause in general, an incident of force majeure will take effect when the following events occur:
- a highly unstable financial market
- Liquidation, suspension, or closure of underlying markets
- Our inability to retain an orderly market because of strikes, civil unrest, riots, communication or power failure, terrorism;
b. Without any damage to this clause in general, during the incident of force majeure we will have the right to:
- adjust the Margin Requirement
- Cancel or terminate any open positions/contracts
- Change trading times;
Some of the logos, service marks, trade names, and trademarks that appear on this Site are service marks, trade names, registered and unregistered trademarks of Inter Media Ltd and its partners. The rest of the service marks, trade names, and trademarks, which appear on this Site are the service marks, trade names, registered and unregistered trademarks of their various owners. No content or material on this Site confers, or should be seen as conferring, by estoppel, deduction, or otherwise, any right or license to make use of any logo, service mark, trade name or trademark that appear on this Site without the prior written permission of Inter Media Ltd.
10. LOGIN SECURITY:
You are responsible for the maintenance of your Account all the time. You must ensure that you have in place the recommended margin level. If you operate more than a single Account, unless we have given you a written permission otherwise, your responsibility will be separate for each Account. Anybody that makes use of a login (whether he or she is or is not an approved Client) will assume an approved status for entry into the platform and/or (as may be suitable), to offer any other information or directive on behalf of Inter Media Ltd’s Client that owns the login as indicated by the registration information resident with Inter Media Ltd. Inter Media Ltd will have the right to react to such directives without any obligation to seek and obtain any other written approval, and for clarity, all necessary transaction charges shall become due for payment.
11. ILLEGAL USAGE:
You do not have the permission to engage in any illegal use of this Site. You are aware and educated to the fact that apart from these terms and conditions and all and any usage policy on this Site, you may be, and presumably bound by regulations and laws within your primary or secondary jurisdiction, which includes all declarations concerning anti-money laundering, taxation, securities, and/or gambling.Inter Media Ltd does not support any behaviour that results in civil liability or suggests a criminal activity, or contravenes any law. Furthermore, apart from any laid-down solution that may already be in existence, if we discover on our judgement that you have contravened or are prone to contravene the above prohibitions, we may at our own discretion resort to any appropriate action necessary to forestall or solve the violation. This includes without limitations, the instant withdrawal of affected User and/or materials from this Site. We will offer our total cooperation with all relevant agencies/directives such as subpoena, court order, or law enforcement authorities that instruct or request from us the disclosure of the identity of all persons uploading such materials on this Site.
12. User takes an undertaking indicating that all and any information he or she provides is valid, correct, comprehensive, and current.
13. User agrees to protect, indemnify, and absolve Inter Media Ltd and all of its officers, employees, partners, agents and/or subsidiaries from or against any debts, liabilities, expenses, claims, obligations etc., in connection with the abuse or misuse of the Site, services or information resident on the Site, (which includes without any limitation any contravention of these Terms and Conditions), and/or disregard for any of the laws (which includes all infractions and violations of any third-party rights), and/or any noncompliance with all related third-party terms and conditions.
14. NO WARRANTIES IMPLIED OR EXPLICIT:
THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, MATERIALS, AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR VIA THIS WEBSITE COME “AS IS” DEVOID OF ANY IMPLIED OR EXPLICIT WARRANTIES OF ANY FORM, WHICH INCLUDES WARRANTIES OF NON-VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, OR MERCHANTABILITY.
It is mandatory that you study all the documents including the Risk Warning Notice, which you received in relation with this Agreement very meticulously. DO NOT submit your Online Application Form without the full knowledge of the consequences of this Agreement and the type of risks inherent. When you click the “Submit” button to submit to us the Online Application Form, then you are confirming that you have studied all the supplied documents and that you understand and agree to the contents of this Agreement.
15. Inter Media Ltd and/or all or any of its agents, officers, bankers, affiliated companies, trustees, and/or lawyers does not supervise and/or control and/or confirm any information uploaded on this Site, which includes quotes, trading information, articles etc. The major duty and purpose of Inter Media Ltd are to stimulate trading and make available useful articles and information.Inter Media Ltd shall not have any liability in any manner, or bear the burden of any cost and/or damage to any third-party or user, with the exception of the refund of previous month’s fees (with confirmation that such fees were real payments to Inter Media Ltd, and bound to the terms contained here. Inter Media Ltd shall bear no liability for any type of service denial, be it specific, personal, or general. Inter Media Ltd shall bear no form of liability for third-party software, information, products and/or services.
16. Inter Media Ltd may at its sole discretion at any time, shut down this Site for purposes of maintenance or for other reasons, and there may be denial of service continually and/or partially and/or permanently to any person without the burden of liability on Inter Media Ltd. Inter Media Ltd offers you no guarantee of the availability of the website at all times and from all locations and does not provide any form of warranty as regards the contents on the website. With no limitations to the above, Inter Media Ltd will not be responsible for the inability to execute trading orders, because of issues beyond its control such as operational breakdown in information systems due to technical faults.
17. Neither Inter Media Ltd nor any of its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, partners, and affiliates gives any warranty for the correctness or fullness of the services, materials or information offered on or via this website. The services, materials or information offered on or via this website may not be current, and neither Inter Media Ltd nor any of its different partners commits to or takes the responsibility to confirm, update, or validate any such services, materials or information.
Apart from an overt declaration herein and under certain conditions, Inter Media Ltd DOES NOT offer any advisory service. You take all your investment and transaction decisions at your own risk and discretion.
18. Inter Media Ltd and/or any of its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, partners, and affiliates are not responsible or liable for any type of damage, or any type of virus that may attack your telecommunication gadgets, computer systems, or any other equipment caused by or resulting from your accessing, using, or browsing this Site, or the download of any material or information from this Site.
19. AT NO TIME WILL Inter Media Ltd OR ANY OF ITS SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, ASSIGNS, OFFICERS, SUCCESSORS, AFFLILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTY THAT TOOK PART IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR BROACASTING THIS WEBSITE BEAR THE LIABILITY OF ANY OF YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR DIRECT DAMAGES (WHICH INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA), RESULTING FROM THE ABILITY TO USE, INABILITY TO USE OR THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING THIS WEBSITE, ANY OF THE EXTERNALLY LINKED WEBSITES, OR THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS RESIDENT ON ALL OR ANY SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER WITH TORT, CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR ANY TYPE OF LEGAL CONCEPT, AND WHETHER WITH PRIOR UNDERSTANDING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR NOT. THE ABOVE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS HAVE NO EFFECT TO THE LEVEL PROHIBITED BY LAW.
20. IN THE INSTANCE OF ANY ISSUE WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENTS, YOU CONSENT THAT THE MAIN SOLUTION IS TO QUIT USING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE AN APPROVED USER, YOU MAY GET A REFUND OF FEES COLLECTED BY Inter Media Ltd IN THE PAST ONE MONTH FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, WHICH WAS UNFULFILLED BECAUSE OF AN OMISSION OR ACT BY Inter Media Ltd. AFTER 12 MONTHS OF THE OCCURENCE OF ANY ISSUE THAT GIVES RISE TO A CLAIM, SUCH CLAIM WILL BE DEEMED AS EXPIRED. IF AT ANY TIME YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND INFORMATION, WHICH YOU BOUGHT ON OR VIA THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT THAT YOUR ONLY SOLUTION, IF ANY, APART FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED, LIES WITH THE THIRD-PARTY THAT PROVIDED SUCH SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR INFORMATION.
21. The aforementioned disclaimers imply that Inter Media Ltd does not elect to offer any such functionality and/or service on the Site. This also implies that if you have a genuine reason to believe you have a claim against Inter Media Ltd, you must present such claim promptly because any such claim will cease to be effective 12 months after the first time the incident that generated the claim occurred.
22. REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Without any bias to the aforementioned, User confirms and agrees that Inter Media Ltd and its legal advisors have the full right at all times to change, include and/or remove all and any of these Terms and Conditions, at its sole discretion, with no form of prior notice or warning to the User whatsoever. Once uploaded to the Site, all such changes, inclusions or removals shall become totally effective and binding. You should access this page to study and get familiar with the latest Terms and Conditions that bind you. Some of these Terms and Conditions may receive more information or be overtaken by legal notifications or terms residing on specific pages of this Site. These Terms and Conditions are current as of October 26, 2015.
This implies that these Terms and Conditions may appropriately receive some amendments regularly from Inter Media Ltd, and shall become applicable to any User immediately. Inter Media Ltd shall publicise a link to these Terms and Conditions on all the pages of this Site, with clear indications of the date of last update.
23. JURISDICTION; CHOICE OF LAW:
These Terms and Conditions supervenes all other agreements you may have made with Inter Media Ltd to a degree suitable for the resolution of all irregularities or uncertainties between them. A copy of these Terms and Conditions in printed form will be available and permissible in an administrative and judicial process based upon or in relation to these Terms and Conditions to the same degree and bound by equal circumstances as other original printed copies of business records and documentations. These Terms and Conditions, including all disagreements emanating therefrom or in relation therewith shall be presented in law courts, which shall have sole jurisdiction over the same.
24. ARBITRATION; CONFLICT RESOLUTION:
The parties will try with honest intentions to reach an agreement on settlement with respect to any conflict or claim between them, in relation to or emanating from this Agreement. In any circumstance the parties could not reach an agreement on settlement terms, any of them can with respect to the ICC ADR Rules, present the conflict to a sole arbitrator to start a confidential arbitration process, where any decision shall be binding and final. All arbitration processes shall take place in a location mutually agreed by the Parties, and in English language. Without trivialising the provisions aforementioned, this article expressly confers sole jurisdiction to the aforementioned arbitration proceedings, and none of the Parties shall have the right to present any conflict to any court with domiciliation that contradicts the above arbitration process.
Either you or us may at any time, terminate or suspend your use of this Site or your account for no reason, or for any reason. Apart from the purposes of withdrawal of any accrued funds, you will receive no compensation for the termination of services subject to all applicable regulations, laws, and our withdrawal policy. We have the sole preserve at any time and without prior notice to modify, cease, or suspend any or all aspects of this Site.
26. EXTRA SUPPORT:
You are free to contact us at any time if you do not understand any part of the above Terms and Conditions, or you have additional comments or questions. Therefore, this implies that before you accept or agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should contact us about any part thereof that you find unfavourable, obscure, or unacceptable to you.
27. OUR DUTY TOWARDS PRIVACY AND SECURITY:
28. ASSIGNMENT TO THIRD PARTIES:
Inter Media Ltd has the fully right to transfer, grant, sublicense, or confer all or any of its rights included herein, which includes rights that relate to data or information, totally or partially to any third party. The implication of this is that only Inter Media Ltd and not the User may ascribe totally or in parts, the agreement between Inter Media Ltd and User based on the terms established within the Terms and Conditions. The liability limitations and these privileges are Inter Media Ltds unilateral exclusive right within these Terms and Conditions, and this Site would not be possible without them.
29. NO WAIVER:
Inter Media Ltd’s assent to any violation of These Terms and/or inability to employ any right allowed for herein shall not be with any bias to Inter Media Ltd’s legal solutions and rights, and shall not seem to prevent or suspend it from seeking or using the same.
If at any time, any law court with suitable jurisdiction deems any aspect of these Terms and Conditions invalid or void, it shall expunge such aspects, and this expungement shall in no way subvert or invalidate the validity and/or effect of all or any of the remaining aspects of these Terms and Conditions. The implication of this is that if any competent law court rules a particular article in these Terms and Conditions as unrealistic for any reason whatsoever, then the application of any such ruling shall not be for this whole agreement, but only for each particular aspect or article.
31. WITHDRAWAL POLICY:
Any withdrawal invalidates all bonuses proportionately. For instance, with the granting of a bonus that requires a minimum trading volume, if there is a withdrawal request before meeting the necessary trading volume, the final bonus will be directly proportional to the met volume.
32. THERE IS A 10000USD MAXIMUM DEPOSIT PER CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION AND 250USD MINIMUM DEPOSIT PER CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION.
33. CONTACTING US:
If you have more concerns or questions about anything, you can contact us at any time.
34. MARKETING PROMOTIONS & BONUSES
General Bonus Policy - In the interest of fair trading, traders must buy or sell at least 3.3 lots in real money mode for each unit of $10 bonus granted by platinumstrade before submitting any withdrawal requests. Each lot accounts for 100,000 currency units you choose to buy or sell. For Example: If you receive a bonus of 30$ your trading requirement is 10 lots which equals 1,000,000 currency units. Keep in mind that the number of currency units you're buying or selling per trade is determined by the amount of your trade X the leverage. So for example if you're making a trade for the amount of 250$ with a leverage of 1:400, 250x400=100,000 so you're buying or selling one lot. By accepting any bonus from platinumstrade you deem to accept all of the terms & conditions of Bonus Policy above. In the case that a deposit bonus has been provided that exceed the 25% of the initial deposit, on request of withdrawal in case that the lots required for withdrawing the bonus allotted funds not completed the bonus and profit will be deducted from the withdrawal requested amount. All promotions, bonuses or special promotions that we offer or will offer in the future are subject to specific promotional terms and conditions. All complimentary bonus money credited to your account must be strictly used under the specific promotion's terms and conditions. At all times, we reserve the right to retract and/or cancel any such promotion, bonus or special offer. If we suspect that a user has abused or attempted to abuse a bonus and/or other promotion or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdrawal from that user the bonus or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms & conditions with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user's access to the service and/or block that user's account. Any eligibility for a bonus will grant the bonus to be credited only once per account, person, household and/or any environment where
REFUND AND PAYMENTS POLICY
The client is entitled for a full refund on his unused funds, in case the client loose there is no refunds for this funds and the company will not be held responsible. in order to receive the refund the client needs to present with a full KYC documents. after having those documents we will process the request and the company will refund the funds to the same deposit method given by the client at first within 7 days excluding transfer fees etc.
REWARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Inter Media Ltd offers enticing reward packages to its regular and new customers. Rewards and one-time trading points are part of Inter Media Ltd’s marketing strategy. These rewards/bonuses have time limits and their conditions can change at any time. If you want to withdraw your reward, you will need to fulfil a trading volume of a minimum of 25 times for every $1 reward. You can withdraw this reward/bonus when you have fulfilled the aforementioned condition in its entirety. If you make any withdrawal from an account before meeting the conditions of reward, we will cancel such a withdrawal and debit the amount from the account. Any suspicion of cashback hedging, fraudulent activity, manipulation, or other forms of dishonesty and misleading activity because of the reward offer will void the account with the redemption of any losses or profits.
You would be violating the law if you solicit any U.S. person to engage in the buying and selling of commodity options or ‘prediction’ contracts. However, you can do this only if such commodities are in the list of tradable commodities and traded on a CFTC-approved exchange or otherwise legally exempt.