Repayment & Withdrawal conditions
Cash withdrawal policy
In order to avoid delays in receiving the withdrawn funds, make sure that all the documents, provided by you, is valid and up-to-date. Every time you use a new payment method, you need to verify it. Once the verification is completed, you no longer need to confirm this particular card for withdrawal of funds in the future.
Verification stages include:
- Identity card with photo, namely:
- Passport, driver's license or any other document that officially certifies your identity.
- Proof of residence - confirm that you are in a country, approved by ProBtcTrade, by providing the following documents: bank or credit card statement, a recent utility bill (water, electricity or telephone) certified with a stamp/bar code and signature.
- Verification of the payment method - if you use a credit card, please send a scan/photo of the face of the card with the first 6 and the last 4 digits, the owner's name and the card expiration date must be visible, as well as a scan/photo of the back of the card with the closed CVV code.
After your account is verified, make sure you are logged in to your account. Next, you can go to the Withdrawal of funds section.
To withdraw funds, please follow these instructions:
- Enter the required information, including the desired withdrawal amount.
- Click “send”. If your request is made after the end of the business day, we will start processing it on the next business day.
Our working hours: Mo-Tu 09:00-16:00, Fri 09:00-13:30
The receipt of the withdrawn funds also depends on your bank's working hours and its anti money laundering policy.
What means of payment are used to withdraw funds?
The funds can be withdrawn to your credit card, it can be made in the form of a bank transfer or with the help of the selected online payment systems.
For your safety when using the new payment system, you will need to go through all the steps of our verification process, as described above.
The payment request will not be executed until all necessary documents have been received.
Some banks may also charge an additional fee for each transfer.
Minimum withdrawal amount:
How long should I wait for my money?
The withdrawal period is 48 hours.